27.4.11

WONDER WOMAN SHOES - AGAIN!

A while ago I posted here the new shoes from Christian Louboutin wich reminded me the Wonder Woman. A reader of our blog asked me for some outfits with these shoes. I thought it was going to be hard [which actually was] because these shoes are not normal shoes and you can look amazing with them but also ridiculous.
So the best thing you can do is to wear something white because you want the shoes to be the main piece of the look. Don't think about mathcing the shoes with blue and red because that's not gonna work. I'm sure that with a white dress or a white top and jeans you will look amazing!

Here are the looks:


The pictures are from Net-a-porter.com and the shoes are from the Christian Louboutin Web Site

Hope you've enjoyed it as much as I did!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! That's what I was expecting. I'll try to follow your suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! Keep asking us for more stuff :D

    ReplyDelete