19.8.11

MALE ME!

This isn't a trend I personally like. But I believe a lot of people will wear it. The male style has been part of the Lady's fashion for a long time, but next season it should be literally followed. It's comfy and it gives a different glam. I like to see it on the others but on me it looks terrible.

Here are some examples:


From left to right:
Stella McCartney, Jason Wu, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Dolce & Gabbana, Moschino and Versus
All the pictures are from Style.com

I think the Jason Wu's outfit looks beautiful and it's perfect for a business woman. But I can't find Stella McCartney's outfit cute. I think it gives the impact she wants on the runway, but I wouldn't wear it to work.

And here are some male styled pieces:


From left to right:
Gucci, Boy. by Band of Outsiders, Ralph Lauren Black Label and Vanessa Bruno
All the pictures are from Net-a-porter.com

From left to right:
Stella McCartney and By Malene Birger
All the pictures are from Net-a-porter.com



From left to right:
Church's Shoes, Nixon Black Watch, Michael Kors Grey and Gold Watch and Ralph Lauren Collection Shoes
All the pictures are from Net-a-porter.com

Hope you guys have a nice weekend!

And have you already checked out this website? --> Bloggers' Wardrobe


No comments:

Post a Comment