29.10.11

LOOK OF THE DAY


3.1 Phillip Lim (yellow shirt), Michael Michael Kors (skirt and jacket), Jimmy Choo (boots), 
Proenza Schouler (bag) and Wolford (socks)
All the pictures are from Net-a-porter.com


I started putting this outfit out by choosing the skirt. Then, I was thinking about what top I should wear and I thought a yellow shirt would be a nice choice. The shirt is supposed to be worn under the skirt, but not to close to your skin, give it a little movement. After choosing these two pieces, I found this boots (which I love!!!) and I thought they would give this outfit a casual look, not too chic. I also love that kind of "squared" jackets and I found this one of Michael Michael Kors. I didn't want the bag to be too matchy matchy, but I guess this one is perfect for what I wanted.

Fashion Trends: 

Glitter (skirt and jacket), yellow (shirt), male style (boots) and structured bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment